Morgan Wallen cancels 6 weeks of shows. Is Chicago concert in doubt?

Morgan Wallen cancels 6 weeks of shows. Is Chicago concert in doubt?



Country superstar Morgan Whalen is canceling the first part of his summer tour. Their advice is that I go on vocal rest for six weeks. So that's what I'm going to do. So for the longevity of my career, this is just the choice I had to make. I hate it. But I love you guys. In a video message on social media, Wallin said he re-aggravated a vocal cord injury and has been ordered to rest for six weeks to let it heal.

That'll mean concerts up until June 20th are canceled for now. Whalen is scheduled to visit Wrigley Field on June 22nd and June 23rd. So at this point those two shows at Wrigley are on, but I think they'd be his first shows after coming back from that injury.



video, news, wgntv news, wgntv chicago

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post