LeBron on Bronny Being First In Family To Attend College 🙏

LeBron on Bronny Being First In Family To Attend College 🙏



Melissa. Hey, Bron, above all else, your father, what were the emotions today around saying brawny commit to USC? First of all, congratulations to my son on. I know. His next journey and picking a great university USC. You know, I'm proud of him. This is an incredible thing. I was, I think I told Mike after the game, you know, unless it was like one of my great grandmothers or great grandfathers or someone that I was way before my time.

To my knowledge, this is the first one out of the James game to go to college. Go to college. Obviously, his dad didn't go to school. His mom didn't go to college. You know, I think my mom went, stepped on, maybe stepped on campus for a little bit, you know, maybe a community college or something. But she had my little ass running around so she couldn't spend much time in the classroom. 19 years old, she couldn't do that.

I was three. So it's very, very, very, very exciting, very humbling and great moment for our family. You know, it's just super cool. He's a great kid. USC is getting a great kid. I would say he's there to play basketball. But, you know, they're going to be a super surprise how great of a kid he is, even though they've been recruiting for quite a while.



bleacher report, br, nba, lebron, lebron james, lebron ad, lebron lakers, lebron vs. warriors, lebron bronny, bronny james, bronny lakers, lakers, nba playoffs, nba highlights, lebron highlights, anthony davis, anthony davis vs. warriors, anthony davis highlights, anthony davis draymond, lebron anthony davis game 3, lakers vs. warriors, nba playoffs 2023, lebron james vs. stephen curry, stephen curry, klay thompson

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post