Tom Brady shoots down rumors of return after adopting kitten for daughter

Tom Brady shoots down rumors of return after adopting kitten for daughter



Tom Brady retired again, but weeks later rumblings already that he could be back talk on the rich I should show that people talked at the combine Brady might not be done after all and to keep an eye on Miami But the quarterback quickly putting that to rest check out this tweet quote anyone who thinks I have time to come back To the NFL has never adopted a two month old kitten for their daughter So I guess that ends that speculation. Thank goodness when I heard that today Tom Brady retired again, but weeks later rumblings already that he could be back talk on the rich I should show that people talked at the combine Brady might not be done after all and to keep an eye on Miami But the quarterback quickly putting that to rest check out this tweet quote anyone who thinks I have time to come back To the NFL has never adopted a two month old kitten for their daughter So I guess that ends that speculation. Thank goodness when I heard that today I was like, oh, no, please not say it ain't so.



nfl, sports

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post