Taylor Swift fan in disbelief after family surprises her with Eras Tour tickets l GMA

Taylor Swift fan in disbelief after family surprises her with Eras Tour tickets l GMA



That's good news! I know! Look where her tickets are. These scissors. What is it? Lower tickets to Taylor Swift. Where's her cheats though? On the floor. On that red part? Yeah, you see the red part? Yeah, I know. Except for their actual tickets. What? Yeah.

I'm not kidding. Don't wanna cry. You're literally joking. No, you're not. You're literally lying. You're literally joking. It's not a joke.

What? It's not a joke. It's the best birthday present for me ever. Oh my god. I'm so happy. That's good news. I'm so happy. Are you kidding? Are you kidding? Are you gonna ruin my video?.



Eras, Jacobson, Kelsey, Swift, Taylor, Tour, abc, disbelief, family, fan, gma, news, p_cmsid=2494279, p_vid=news-98025677, surprises, tickets

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post