Oscars 2023: Austin Butler among longshot nominees going for gold

Oscars 2023: Austin Butler among longshot nominees going for gold



Tomorrow, all of America will be talking about Elvis Presley. Where's the gun up? I'm not so much care of the thing. Kids who are coming up and saying that the movie has inspired them to play the guitar with older women who have seen Elvis in concert and how they're moved by it. Buntler, not the front runner, but his performance is a showstopper with some wins this season. Elvis Presley himself, you were an icon and a rebel and I love you so much. Now, if I've done something to you, just tell me what I've done to you. It didn't do anything to me.

I just don't like you no more. You like me yesterday? I love you so much to get to cohabitate this creative space with you every day. All I did when I came to work every day was aspire to be your equal. Alan Farrell won the Golden Globe. He and real life pal Brendan Gleeson are both nominated for the banshees of Anna Sharon, but in different categories. I'm a fan of films, all my life. I've been an actor since whatever, 2019 or 2020.

And so to see people whose work you've leaned into and whose work you've been moved by, that's the commonality. Everything, everywhere, all at once, is moving full speed ahead to sweep a lot of categories no longer the underdog. One of the things we hear often is, this is the first time I feel represented by a movie. And obviously they're the. Hey! Obviously it's because of this guy. I love these two guys. They changed my life.

I think everything I've done up to this point has made me ready to finally be honest about the fact that it's not easy to be a kid. But don't shout out Steven Spielberg telling his life story in The Fablemen's. What was your favorite part? You know, Hollywood loves movies about movies. And Steven Spielberg does that in a magical and really personal way with The Fablemen's. So voters may want to reward the so-called old guard in at least one category. And for a lot of folks, it just does not get any more Hollywood than Steven Spielberg. ABC 7 Chicago Eyewitness News.



news, the oscars, oscars, oscars 2023, oscars movies, oscars nominations, 2023 Oscars nominations, the oscars 2023, 2023 oscars date, oscars date, oscars when, when oscars 2023, when are oscars, oscar, when are the oscars, oscar 2023, oscars nominees

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post