Michael B. Jordan & Jonathan Majors spark conversation about masculinity, homophobia

Michael B. Jordan & Jonathan Majors spark conversation about masculinity, homophobia



the stars of Creed 3 are facing off in an epic boxing match on the big screen, but in real life actor Michael B Jordan and Jonathan majors are great friends in real life in this recent photo shoot, the actors can be seeing playing nice and even embracing one another. The pictures have been creating a lot of silly speculation. If you ask me about their sexuality or if these images are harmful to black man, my next guest, join me now here on the factor on sensor to talk about it. Jay Bradley, Alexander and sorry and Jossine Julian. Glad to have you all here on the factor on sensor. First of all, most felt embarrassed to call you guys about this, but when you see an issue of the uproar on social media by certain people saying, Oh, they must be game because they are touching each other in a simple photo. Your thoughts about this, Jay.

Man, I feel like men for the longest time we've taught to be. We've been taught to be stoic. Don't have him. He's been a little bit. He's been a little bit. He's been a little bit. He's been a little bit.

Don't have emotions, you know, and back in the day, it was just a dap like this or what's up bruh, something like that. If I say how you doing black, I'm I you could be struggling. I love. I love you. You can be about the doubt of all I'm all my mind. I'm breathing, you know, so when I see brothers doing this man and they're embracing each other and showing each other authentic love. I love it, man.

I love it. Alexander, your thoughts on this photo and the story behind it. I'm so excited to see what you're doing. I'm so excited to see what you're doing. I'm so excited to see what your mind came up with this controversy. Yeah, that photo is all about support and camaraderie for a fellow brother. That's all it is.

And the fact that their friends are close. That's incredible. That's a beautiful thing. And the fact that individuals are trying to point this out and change the narrative and change the context of what this photo is. It just it's all about just trying to drive a different narrative and market a different way so that they can see what's going on. And that's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about when I see another black man in a room like these two brothers here.

Hey, a hug and embrace a handshake. Yeah, that's right. No problems there, man. No problems. That's that's what we do. It's a connection. You know, I travel around the world for work.

I have that fortunate privilege. And when I see a brother in Germany and France in Japan and Korea, doesn't matter. There's that connection. We know each other. We know that common struggle, and it's all about supporting each other and that relationship. And I think that's what we do. And we do that.

And we don't allow certain black men to have emotions and to have this kind of camaraderie that we see in these photos. Well, I mean, you know, that's an ongoing old stigma. And I think nowadays it's a great thing that black men can express and show love and appreciation for each other. I mean, a very respectful way that that doesn't feel uncomfortable. I mean, I think that's a great thing. And I think that's a great thing. And I think that we're partners, close friends.

We show loved each other with appropriate hug. It's okay. Do you think, Jay? This is a reflection on the problem that maybe society or some in society and on social media may have or are they just trying to start a controversy and they know better? I think it's healthy for men to be able to emote to each other like if a female friends of society or a male friends of society, you know, they're trying to get to know each other. We'll just go through it. And then at the end of the day, you're meant to health suffers and how you show up for other things. So I really think they're just blowing this out of reports and I've got brothers that I wonder my guys call me other day. Says man, AJ Brad.

I just kick you up. Just want to tell you I love you. It's like I love you too, bro. All right, gotta go click. That's healthy, man. There's nothing. There's nothing.

You know, he still likes women. I still like women, man. We're boys. You know, we just had to have a little bit of that. And that's just a lot of the same thing. You know, you know, I think this whole thing that we men have to be a certain way and they can't emote to each other, man. I want us to see to live to see 99, you know.

And Alexander. What do you think this is coming from, though? Is this a lack of education? A lack of maturity by some on social media? Back of maturity and to your point, it's a stigma. It's just this this idea that men have to be this opportunities allow us to connect with people at a whole different level. I had this incredible moment with a stranger in Arkansas. I walked into this hotel in a really small town and he just broke down and he started crying. I said, are you okay, brother? What's going on? Because you were just in Arkansas. Don't you understand? Oh, I don't know what happened to me yet.

And he told me he had been in this town for a week for work and he hadn't seen another brother and he said, I'm just here. I'm just so glad to see another brother. I'm just so glad to see you and he just gave me a hug. That's perfectly fine to have that connection to know that we're here to support one another. That's what it's all about. Where his hands were they above the waves? They were. They were.

They were absolutely. And John, do you think that we are under pressure from others perspective and how they feel we should behave? Yes, of course. I think there's constantly aggressive approach against the black male in our culture. It's going to be an all going thing. It happens across various topics. You see it in fashion. You see it in lifestyle.

You see it in family, like any topic. I think that black men are approached in a much more aggressive way about any topic. It's in a method sometimes to break down our spirit. All right. We thank you gentlemen for joining us here on this very intriguing topic. Still if.



isiah-factor-uncensored, kriv, Isiah Carey

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post