Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament at Target Center

Big Ten Women's Basketball Tournament at Target Center



Well, this afternoon the gop team will trade in the cour get underway today, starti at Target Center with a pr can expect. Good morning s the Target Center as Min the Big 10 women's basketball time. So really big deal mentioned gopher's will be Penn State. They're the 13 the 12th seed. So that game one o'clock this afternoon off today. Now, of course about $15 or 12 to $20 ex session you go. So the cl championship, you are the best.

You're gonna get a you can actually get a free get my hands on a basketball to do what basketball play one sport that I didn't pla Okay, we're gonna we're go try this. I did warm up a gonna start from the free gonna be at the free thr my three pointers. Trust me here we go. Oh, okay. No, one more. One more. This i guys.

So we'll see no pr and that's okay, you guys all right, coach said I'l tonight. So we'll see how.



morning, morning-news, weekend-morning, big ten, women's basketball, target center, minneapolis, things to do

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post