DAY AFTER • Logan Paul on Jake Paul LOSS & ISOLATION “I’m The Best At LOSING!” | vs Tommy Fury

DAY AFTER • Logan Paul on Jake Paul LOSS & ISOLATION “I’m The Best At LOSING!” | vs Tommy Fury



Radio Raheem. I love you Raheem. Man I love you too. I actually do. Like this is my actual friend. Okay maybe he was talking to his brother but I'm his brother. Like you know, I can't, you know.

Raheem you heard the words I love you. Jumped on it. I love Logan. I love Pamela. I'm over here. Yes. Yes.

But bro, I mean I know it was a tough night for the family. I'm getting a lot of stick. Jake's getting a lot of stick but how do you bring your brother through a moment like this? Like unfortunately you know what this feels like. So well. Like I am so familiar with this moment. In fact probably like I'm gonna be the best at losing and so I'm glad I came here for Jake in this room and he's handling it really well. Like in fact today anyways he seems unaffected but a loss like this can feel so isolating and lonely even though you have everyone you love around you.

But at the end of the day and I truly believe this like a loss is only a loss if you let it be a loss. If we can come back and learn from this and let it affect and feel all of it and have that tremendous amount of growth from it like he's gonna be unstoppable. I mean what I said in the ring was you know true fighters the biggest part of being a real boxer and being able to come back to adversity whether it's get up off the canvas or come back from a defeat and better your opponent. Do you feel like Jake has that fire for boxing itself in him? Like See bro, we'll see. I can't say. I want to say yes obviously but like the only person who can decide what happens now is Jake Paul. I'm not him.

I know how I handle a loss. I'm good at it. It's it's a bit more entrenched you know he's been on a win streak for so long so it's going to affect him in a way that he can't come back from or is he going to rise up like a true champion. There's one thing in life that's guaranteed and it's a loss. Like everyone's going to lose on some scale no matter what. Guarantee but winning is not guaranteed. Lose an ace.

So how you come back from that is the judging determination of your character and I like to believe I know who Jake is. He knows who he is but now he's got to show the world. And lastly I mean you say the best losing which is funny because you do fall forward but you continue to make like amazing amazing shows WWE is a boxer ring. What are we going to see next for you? Yeah so I got WrestleMania. Yes. I got WrestleMania. This should be good.

Can you say that? You know hopefully. I hope so. Look I'm attracted to WrestleMania. Alright well I intend to be WrestleMania then with you right there because you obviously the Paul brothers all have to show up. Raheem the new Paul brother. Man radio Raheem with my brother. Let's go.

Long and Paul.



boxing, secondsout, seconds out, combat, sports, boxe, boxeo, boxer, knockouts, logan paul jake paul loss, Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury, jake paul, BT SPORT, RADIO RAHIM, Tommy fury, Tyson Fury, Big John Fury, BT Sport Box Office, Paul v Fury, Jake Paul fight, Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury full fight, Paul v Fury boxing highlights, Jake Paul loss to Tommy fury, paul v fight, jake paul fight night, paul v fury highlights, jake paul loss, JAKE PAUL POST FIGHT, jake paul loss to tommy fury

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post