Austin Butler on his late mother: ‘She sacrificed so much’

Austin Butler on his late mother: ‘She sacrificed so much’



Obviously up on that stage as well that the gloves you thank your mother. I mean talk about somebody who was there when you weren't sure you could be an actor and sort of encouraging you in that direction. And sadly that what didn't get to see where you are now. What do you think she's thinking as she watches what's happening to her son what he's done in this last year. I thought you know I think she'd be very proud. And and yeah she sacrificed so much. You know I should quit her job to drive her auditions and driving acting class and she'd wait outside and drive all the way back down to Orange County and also she when she was in high school she wanted to be an actor.

And so I think I'm sort of getting to live this life for both of us in that way. And she she's just she's my best friend and so I think she'd be happy. Is she part of the motivation has she been part of the motivation in those years when you weren't sure to say OK she's with me let's keep going. Yeah yeah yeah there's so many I mean she was also just the most kind person you know she was so she lived every room and she was so vibrant and and so and she was just nice to everybody. And so there's so many things that I just got just want to make her proud. You know I just want to I just want to let her sort of live through me and the lessons that she taught me and and the way that she she was you know.



Today, Today Show, Savannah Guthrie, Al Roker, Natalie Morales, domestic news, international news, weather, interviews, politics, money, media, entertainment, sports, breaking news, food, health, home, parents, style, concerts, pets, shopping, Hoda Kotb

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post