'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' review

'Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania' review



In entertainment news, fasten your seat belts if you're a fan of all things Marvel, then you have been counting the days till the release of the movie Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania, led by Paul Rudd. Our superheroes are sucked into what is called the Quantum Realm, a subatomic world hidden inside multiple universes. But when they encounter Jonathan Majors character, Kang the Conqueror, they quickly realize they have bigger troubles than being really tiny. And to tell you a little bit about the report, Sandy Kenyon joins us with more. Sandy? I love the way you explain it always. Paul Rudd stars as Ant-Man for the third time, but it's a new bad guy, as Dave said. It's got everyone talking online.

Box office predictions call for Ant-Man and the Wasp Quantumania to gross more than $100 million on opening weekend. The new one is more ambitious and visually stunning than the first two, with fewer jokes from the lead character. Look out for the little guy. Paul Rudd sure is likable. A Vangeline Lily is equally approachable. How about some music? Call them down to earth folks with superpowers. Ant-Man and the Wasp aren't much like Captain America, but for those who like to insist there are no movie stars left, I have a simple response.

Jonathan Majors. What's that? Yeah, if you leave Ant-Man. Scott's mother, played by Michelle Pfeiffer, is back home with her family after years spent in the subatomic space. But what begins in such a lighthearted manner turns dark quickly when the family is sucked back into the quantum realm. Thanks to tinkering by Scott's daughter, his mother spent so much time there, she is well acquainted with the villainous Kang. He can rewrite existence and shatter timelines. You cannot trust him.

Kang will seemingly do almost anything to escape the quantum realm. He will burn the world to find you. So calm and yet so evil. I agree with the critic who said, you're on the edge of your seat every second Majors is on screen. Let me make this easy for you. You will bring me what I need. Or everything you call life will end.

This mechanized organism designed only for killing or modoc for short proves a worthy accessory for Hollywood's newest big star. There's nothing more exciting for me than seeing a new star emerge in a single movie. Even after doing this job for so many years, it never gets old. Acting as a craft that usually takes years to perfect, then a future star has to wait for the ideal part. New talent meets opportunity. The result is deeply gratifying. You know, I had a chance to see this.

I got to agree with you 100%. Let me just tell you this. Jonathan Majors is one of the best film antagonists I've seen. He's like Darth Vader good. He is so good. Wow. I praise him.

He's part of the knock it out of the park. He's going to be using him for so many other movies tied to this concept that they've got with the franchise. I was so happy to see that. He made it really a lot of fun. They're all good. Jonathan Majors is just a stand up. Was the picture satisfying for you? I like it.

I really did like it a lot. I thought the visuals big step up from the previous two way. Okay, there you go. Any Marvel fans going to be like, let me add it now. I like it when you guys tag team. Just one more nerd than the next. Speak for yourself.

Exactly. I'm up here when it comes to movie nerds. You do it for a living.



news, ant-man, marvel, movie, ant-man and the wasp quantumania, marvel movies, marvel cinematic universe, disney, sandy kenyon, movie review

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post